25252 Van Dyke, Center Line
Office is still located at 12255 Frazho, Warren
Mass time change
Due to Coronavirus, beginning July 12, the 11:00am mass will be moved to 12:00pm.
Final Mass at St. Dorothy Site Church
Please click here for a copy of Father Bob and the Transition Team's Recommendation Letter
Please click here for the latest FAQ Answers (Frequently Asked Question)
Please click here for the revised Our Journey Prayer
Please click here to see the the Parish Boundaries Map
Please click here for a copy of Father Bob's letter to our Faith Family
Check back for updates, FAQ's and more information, as they become available.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
St. Mary, Our Lady Queen of Families, pray for us!
DVD Available of Final Mass
We will have a DVD with the masses from June 21st (9:00am), June 26th and June 28th (final mass) available for a free-will offering. The DVD's will be available after July 20.
Archbishop Wenski: US Supreme Court ruling 'a great thing for religious liberty'
(Vatican News) The Chairman of the U.S. Bishops’ Conference Committee for Religious Liberty reacts to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling which permits funding for religiously-affiliated schools.
Monday - Thursday .....9am - 3pm
ST CLEMENT CEMETERY
Open every day .....9am - 4pm
ST CLEMENT CEMETERY OFFICE
RELIGIOUS FORMATION OFFICE
9am - 3:00pm
Wednesday ...No Mass
- Rev. Robert Bauer, Pastor
- Deacon Stanley Avery, Deacon
- Donna Van Gheluwe, Director of Religious Formation. & Youth Minister
- Abigail DeBusschere, Religious Formation Assistant
- Gary Pace, Music Director
- Bernie McIlwain, Secretary
- Terri Robinson, Secretary
- Parish Office, General Staff
- Erin Rorick, Cemetery Coordinator & Maintenance Supervisor
- Shawn DeBusschere, Bookkeeper
- Bulletin Editor, Bulletin Editor
- Web Master, Webmaster
GR= Great Room
SH= Family Center/Social Hall
O= Parish Office
St Clement High School Records
St Clement High School records and transcripts are stored at the Archdiocese of Detroit Archives...
12 State Street
Detroit, MI 48226-1823